When I heard the local weatherman say this winter was probably going to be a lot colder than the last few I cringed. We’ve been so lucky the past few winters here in DC, it’s been pretty mild. Especially in comparison to the freezing cold Midwest winters I’m used to. But every time I’ve worn something with faux fur it keeps me soooo warm. I’m thinking there’s more faux fur in my future as I’m loving some of the styles out right now (many of them are cheap!). I love this long cream-colored fur jacket (above), and at $139 it’s super affordable! More of my furry picks below!
1. Faux Fur Batwing Coat — Are you kidding me? This is awesome. Seriously, I would rock this all the time.
2. Striped Short Fur Jacket — I love the stripe pattern in this jacket.
3. Faux Fur Throw — This throw comes in 5 colors and is only $25!!!
4. Crazy Faux Fur Bag — This bag could take an all-black outfit to the next level.
5. Faur Fur with Leather Detail — Leather. Fur. Black. Yes.
6. Faux Fur Black Snood — This snood can be worn with just about anything!
7. Collarless Faux Fur Coat — This shade of green is so luxurious and edgy at the same time.
8. Natural Fur Short Jacket — Part chic, part boho. This jacket is a classic.
9. Faux Fur Infinity Scarf — Perfect for your little sister or niece.
10. Bear Furry Slippers — These little guys are perfect for a baby gift, and they’re on sale right now!
What do you think, are you into faux fur?