Owner/Creative Director of Camille Styles, Inc.
- Dropbox. I store everything on Dropbox … it’s hard to remember how I ever lived without it! Our entire company uses it to share files, and all past and present client folders are kept here so I can access information whether I’m on my computer, iPad or iPhone. I also store my entire recipe database on Dropbox so that if I’m at the grocery store and I can’t remember exactly what ingredients go into my favorite Tikka Masala Curry, I can access the recipe then and there.
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. I share a mix of personal day-to-day stuff and business/blog updates several times daily.
- Notes. You know the little yellow “sticky notes” on Mac products? Can’t live without ‘em. I always keep one labeled “outfits” with a list of great wardrobe ensembles that I can easily throw on when I feel like I have nothing to wear, as well as a shopping list that I can add to whenever I start to run out of something. I also keep a list called “gift ideas” so that whenever I see something and think, “That would make a perfect gift for so-and-so!” I add it to the list, and when their birthday comes around, I’ve got some great ideas at the ready.
- iBooks and Newsstand. I download everything that I read here… I know that some people miss the feeling of a physical book or magazine in their hands, but being able to take 5 books on a trip with me (without weighing down my carry-on) more than makes up for it.
- Newsify. This app syncs up with Google Reader, and I use it daily to keep up with all my favorite blogs.
- Google Analytics. I use it to track my blog’s daily traffic, pageviews and demographics here.
- SpaceCraft. I use this platform for my company portfolio website. Incredibly easy to maintain and update.
- Shopbop. Quick shipping, free returns and the best selection of on-trend designer labels in a range of price points. What’s not to love?
- Favorite blogs. Oh Joy!, The Glow, 101 Cookbooks, DesignLoveFest, Love and Lemons, Sacramento Street, 100 Layer Cake, Sous Style, Grown Up Shoes, coco+kelley, The Effortless Chic, Apartment 34, Oh Happy Day.
- Pinterest. No explanation needed.
PROGRAMS & TECHNOLOGY
- iWork. (Pages, Keynote, Numbers)
- MacBook Pro 15” Retina Display
- Apple 27” Monitor
- Nikon D7000
Photos by Suzi Q